Portal 3: Activities he likes and dislikes
Portal 3: Activities he likes and dislikes make a collage with pictures that describe the activities she/he likes and dislikes to do with her/his family and friends. You must include a description of each picture through a paragraph
Pope Francisco
He likes:

Just read a newspaper: "I read only one newspaper, La Republica, which is a diary for middle sectors. I do it in the morning and it does not take me more than 10 minutes to look at it. "
Follow the San Lorenzo through a Swiss guard: He never ceased to be a fan of San Lorenzo, the
current Argentine team champion of the Libertadores Cup, but he does not watch
his team matches because he does not watch television. However he keeps abreast
of the Argentine league thanks to "a Swiss guard that every week I leave
the results and how it goes on the table."Sleep 6 hours at night and read before bed: "I have a dream so deep that I throw myself on the bed and fall asleep. I sleep six hours. Normally at nine o'clock I'm in bed and I read until almost ten o'clock, when I start tearing one eye I turn off the light and there I stayed until four o'clock I wake up alone, it's the biological clock. "He is currently reading a book" about San Silvano Of Mount Athos, a great spiritual master. "
Nap: Sleeping six hours is not enough. "Then I need the siesta. I have to sleep from 40 minutes to an hour, there I take off my shoes and throw myself on the bed. And I also sleep deeply, and I also wake up alone. The days that I do not sleep the nap I'm sorry ".
Do not watch tv: "Television
I have not seen since 1990 (takes the time to respond). It is a promise I made
to the Virgin of Carmen on the night of July 15, 1990 ".
He does not cry in public: "I do not cry publicly. It happened to me twice that I was on the edge, but I was able to slow down in time. I was too moved, there were even some tears that escaped, but I became a fool and after a while I ran my hand over my face. "I remember one, the other did not. The one I remember had to do with the persecution of Christians in Iraq. I was talking about that and I was deeply moved "to" thinking about the boys ".
Tomado en: https://www.aciprensa.com/noticias/diez-cosas-que-no-sabias-del-papa-francisco-contadas-por-el-mismo-10128/


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario